Monday, December 12, 2005

WWJD?

(What Would Jesus Drink?)

Last night I had a party for 25 of my mama friends. We do a cookie exchange every year and this year, I volunteered my home. One reason for that was because many of them had donated gifts to the foster kids that I work with and it served as a drop point for all the gifts. (Ladies, your generosity blows me away.)

Anyhoo - About halfway through the evening, Brenda noticed that there was a wine glass in the nativity scene and said "Hey! Look - there's a wine glass over there - WWJD, huh?"



I kind of laughed when I realized, it wasn't a wine glass after all - It was MY glass and because I am great with child, I was drinking a Shirley Temple - Makes perfect sense - The baby Jesus would not be drinking wine under age, now would He?

And to top it all off, We have the same initials.

No comments: